PAGES

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Pleased with myself

18th May 2018

Got 26 plants in today so feeling good.  I am also watering pots and plants and generally fettling stuff as well as the straightforward making a garden.

In this picture you can see Ken digging out the holes I want and filling with compost and putting the stick with the name of the plant on back in the planting hole ready for me.



prepped and ready

Coffee stirrers replaced with the appropriate plant




green things

When we had finished we could actually see the promise of a planted border for the first time.  I know these are very puny right now but as they worked at about at something like 1/16th of the cost of buying reasonable size plants in pots, it is a no brainer for me.  I hope to be able to see small plants this year, even some flowers, and a very good border next season, by year three they will have filled it..... that's the theory.










No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.